By Samantha McKenzie
Question: How do you eat an elephant?
Answer: One bite at a time!
This wisdom is for all of you dreamers, goal-getters, and people divinely pushed by your purpose. This is for those of us who see the big picture and stretch our hands out just inches away from touching it. This is a reminder to take one bite of your goal at a time.
One bite means to –
- Take small steps. One step leads to the other. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
- Celebrate each accomplishment. Put up reward stickers every time you complete a task. Or eat a cupcake. Whatever works!
- Appreciate short-term goals. They get you to the big win.
- Ask for help. People are waiting to help you.
- Don’t turn your dream into a nightmare. It’s yours. Let it inspire you.
- Do it for yourself (because it’s your purpose). Anything else is inauthentic.
Cheers to your elephant, your dreams and your goals! Savor each bite, chew slowly and don’t choke. You are well on your way.